The ultralight Feather Camera Crane Plus™ from Lite Pro Gear raises the bar for what's possible with a portable camera jib. From your backpack to a quick setup to flying larger production cameras with gimbal units means you have a tool that provides big payoffs with less hassle. Quality components for travel and weather abuse, along with an efficient design means you'll be tossing this rig in your pack every time, giving you great production options for dynamic motion!
We have a couple units available.
Please email email@example.com with any questions or give us a call at 775-345-3440.
At a Glance
- Bomber Design.
- Easy to setup, use, and stow.
- Awesome performance and creative flexibility.
- 10 foot (3 m) 3K Carbon Fiber Telescoping Boom.
- 7 foot (2.3 m) from pivot to head.
- 13.5 pound (6.13 kg) payload capacity.
- Weighs 4.4 pounds (2 kg).
- 6061 Anodized Aluminum Components.
- Cable Support for Heavier Payloads
- Self-Leveling Head offering multiple mounting options.
Included Extension Plate for larger cameras.(For large gimbal operations, like a Movi or Ronin you will need an Extension Plate Plus)
- Micro Adjust System and Support Cable to control camera angle adjustments.
- Camera Crane Tower with articulating arm mounting options.
- Jib Control Handle / Counterweight Hanger to give pan control and stability.
- Rock Bag doubles as component protective case and counterweight bag.
- The bag hangs directly from the jib handle, or use carabiners (not included).
- Tool-less Setup.
- Breaks down to 28 inches (71.12 cm) and 2 packable sections.
- 360 degree pan range.
- Includes bonus Boom Protective Sleeve with carrying strap.
- Protected by “The Light Pro Gear Guarantee - You’ll Love Your Equipment!”
- "30 Days to Decide"
- The LPG Professional Warranty
- Construction: 3K Carbon Fiber and 6061 Anodized Aluminum
- Weight: 4.4 pounds (2 kg)
- Payload Capacity: 13.5 pounds (6.13 kg)
- Boom Length: 10 feet (3.05 m)
- Tower-to-Head Length: 7 feet to 2.9 feet (2.13 to 0.88 m)
- Counterbalance: Rock Bag (included), weights or backpacks (not included).
- Tripod Attachment: Two 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 connection points
- Pan Range: 360 degrees
- Boom breakdown length: 28 inches (71.12 cm)
- Component Bag breakdown length: 11 inches (27.94 cm)
- Total vertical rise: 12 feet. (3.66 m) Height depends on your tripod size
In the Box
» The Boom, Camera Head with track screw, Control Cable with Cable Slip are connected and stored along with the Cable Support Accessory in the Protective Sleeve.
» The Crane Tower with the connected Micro Adjust System and Black Diamond Carabiner are stored in the Rock Bag along with the Extension Plate and Jib Handle. Extension Plate Plus is available as an accessory.
» Secured in the pocket of the Rock Bag are the two extra camera track screws (¼”-20 and ⅜”-16) and an allen wrench that allows you to adjust the friction of the flip-locks.
» An instructional card, Lite Pro Gear Stickers, Canyon’s business card, and additional packing material.
» The Lite Pro Gear Guarantee - You'll Love Your Equipment